Neeta tours & Travels PayPal Offer
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback up to Rs. 350 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 to be eligible for theoffer.
- Offer is valid only for first time users/ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPaluser.
- Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal Indiaaccount.
- Cashback will be credited in user’s PayPal account, 5 days aftersuccessful transaction withPayPal
- Offer period from till 30thJune,2019
- The cashback will be in the form a discount. Please see the Termsand Conditions below fordetails.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Create your PayPal Indiaaccount.
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for theoffer.
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as your paymentoption.
- Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not alreadyadded).
- Cashback will be credited in user’s PayPal account, 5 days aftersuccessful transaction withPayPal.
- You will receive an email notifying you about the cashback in your PayPalaccount.
- Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchantaccepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of emailreceipt).
- The eligible cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant acceptingPayPal.
- Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive moneytransactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me andInvoicing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer can be availed only once per PayPaluser.
- You agree to receive the cashback award email fromPayPal.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBIlaws.
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is anintegration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPalplatform.
- The offer will be applicable only for domestictransactions.
d.discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback is used, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer / not award the cashback atall.
- Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject tothe Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws ofIndia.